Wild Weather Continues Jan 29th

  While the ever-changing wild weather continues outside there is plenty of work to do inside. A newly order flat pack bee-hive has arrived and needed assembling so I go busy with that while the wind rain and sleet whipped around. Unlike Ikea furniture this did not come with instructions so a fun day andContinue reading “Wild Weather Continues Jan 29th”

Nov 13-17 Winter Prep

We had a recently had a visitor who came to Rudha Mor and gave us some general advise and tips for the maintenance and development of the walk. As we were walking around she spotted a tree in the arboretum which looked a little unhealthy and she suggested that we cut it down. So thisContinue reading “Nov 13-17 Winter Prep”

Nov 6-10 Big Projects Underway

We started the week by finishing weeding the big bed at entrance to walk. Last year we dug up this whole bed and layered it like lasagna with cardboard, seaweed and compost. It was moderately successful but there were some spots where things didn’t grow so well which we think was because of drainage, onContinue reading “Nov 6-10 Big Projects Underway”

4th – 8th September

Sometime there is so much happening here we can’t even put it into sentences! Monday 8 am meeting to plan the week Both cars cleaned and washed Collected water lilies from down the road and weeded the pond for them Checked and dug out drain at the back of the garage, guttering needs replacing asapContinue reading “4th – 8th September”